Recognition of degree obtained at a foreign university (nostrification)

It is vital that all the applicants provide an official proof of Master's degree education. This may be a diploma from a recognized university in the Czech Republic, or a degree from a foreign institution along with a Certificate of recognition.

Documentation of attained education and any professional experience to date (recognition of the previous level of education achieved by the foreigner in another country than the Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovenia is subject to the law.

See the detailed procedure of recognition at CTU web page.

For more information please contact Mrs. Mgr. Ludmila Drahošová ( from the Rector's Office of the CTU, Department of Education, phone: 22435 3498).

Responsible person Ing. Mgr. Radovan Suk